Thursday, July 30, 2015

I5 Plus Smart Watch Review



Nowadays devices are getting smarter and smarter, a watch sounds like a classic unless it’s called Smartwatch. Maybe it’s time to get to ‘’the next level’’. Smart watches have been developed to that extent or even replace your smartphone. These devices can give you some great standalone features such as pedometer and other goodies for sports enthusiasts. Well let’s take a look at the I5 Plus Smart Watch.

Check out my full video review of I5 Plus Smart Watch:


Connecting to your phone is easy :
It’s very easy to synch your watch just open Bluetooth on your phone and download the app called Zeroner, then go to device connect option on the menu and connect, It’s that easy!




I5 Plus Features:
·        Pedometer
·        Sleep monitor
·        Distance meter
·        Alarm + vibration
·        Call notification + vibration
·        SMS notification + vibration
·        Application Notification + vibration
·        Sedentary Alert + vibration
·        Find your Phone
·        Control your camera




Is it worth purchasing?
A big: “YES”. If you like gadgets it’s fun to have. Comparing it with smartwatches from bigger manufacturers that cost 5 to 10 times more this one is certainly a good buy.

What I really liked about it:
ü  The minimalistic design
ü  It’s lightweight
ü  Easy setup
ü  Takes only a half hour to charge
ü  Battery can last a week with a single charge
ü  It’s waterproof

What I don’t like?
I really like it, money well spend!



 Conclusion
If you want to buy your first wearable, the I5 Plus is perfect to try and find out if you like the concept.


I purchased it from Gearbest for only $16.36 with free shipping.

It comes on Black,Red and Blue colour.

Check it Here